Sunday, July 12, 2009

yesterday i got a little creative and was messing more with fondant. id like to learn to do a lot of things with it, like ive seen on other blogsites. i had bought one of those gumpaste flower making sets and used the rose, daisy and another flower cutter. i took the advise of another blogger and used half of a paper towel cone and used it to keep the shape of my flowers. i had my gumpaste book open and used that to make my butterfly wings stay upright, which both things worked until the heat got to them when i took my cupcakes down to my parents for a family dinner. i should of taken a pic of them when i had them at home and while it was cool in my house. ill make sure to do that next time, either way i really had fun and was pretty pleased with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment