Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello everyone!  Hope you all are having a good weekend so far.  Today i had a couple come over to talk about and try some cake for their wedding.  They will be my first for the year and for the very first time.  I told them that and they didnt seem concerned,  that was a good thing lol.  I'm glad that there are people out there like that, that are willing to give me a shot when i've never done anyones before, but you know you have to start somewhere.  I appreciate everyone that has asked me to do there wedding cakes this year.  I am so excited and nervous.  I got a few birthday cakes coming up next week and i am doing a little bit of baking for a bake sale the following weekend.  I'll be practicing more of my fondant making and covering over the next couple weeks in preparation of the upcoming weddings.  Wish me luck and i will keep you all updated on the events.

1 comment: