Monday, May 18, 2009


I was being creative here and decided to try something out. this is got a brownie base and has pieces of peanut butter cookie dough folded in it, then the remaining cookie dough on top. It also has chocolate frosting on top. I plan on trying this out again because the cookie dough, even tho i put it in the freezer for a long time, was breaking apart as i folded it into the brownie mix. Also, part of the brownie didnt get all the way cooked in the middle. I baked the brownie part for so long then took it out of the oven and added the remaining amount of peanut butter cookie dough on top. I think i didnt let the brownie part cook long enough before i did that. I also wasnt able to see all the cookie dough pieces that i folded in there. I dont know why. So my plan next time is to use a different pan, coat the pieces of cookie dough in flour, and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment