Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hey everyone! It's been a little bit since i've been on here, but i have done a few things. These cupcakes being the most recent. I made them yesterday and finished them this morning. The discs on top of each one is mm fondant. The black ones with the yellow letters is all fondant except for the little dash marks. The others with the bats and the batman head on them are fondant discs and i my frosting. There is not much room to draw on, which is something my bf pointed out.
I think they turned out well. They went to a boy that turned 1 today. I'm sure he'll love them, even tho im sure he has no idea who batman is.
I also made some cream horns for my friend, the word got around that i made them pretty good, so she had to try for herself and when she did all she could say was mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment